- Maintains and updates fund-level models used to revalue current portfolio and produce fund-level return metrics.
- Helps design and prepare materials and deliverables for presentation to internal committees, outside institutional investors, and other stakeholders.
- Monitors and reports on financial and operational performance of all fund or vehicle assets. Identifies, designs, and implements asset-level operational improvements.
- Conducts financial analysis of investment opportunities, including the creation of detailed pro-forma and financial models. Gathers, compiles, investigates, and analyzes market data to identify potential investment opportunities, and prepares narrative investment memoranda, detailed reports, and market summaries that provide insights on proposed acquisitions.
- Completes various human resources, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs