Community Assistant 1
- Performs administrative tasks for the leasing office including but not limited to: copying documents, filing resident files, preparing notices, handling resident calls, and organizing rent payments and other collateral materials.
- Assists with sales and leasing activities to achieve the property’s revenue and occupancy goals by greeting and qualifying prospects, conducting property tours, and showing apartments.
- Assists with the lease preparation process by generating all required lease paperwork and organizing resident lease files.
- Assists with move in and move out process for residents.
- Answers incoming calls and sets appointments for prospects to tour the property.
- Performs on-campus marketing outreach to generate Community awareness and qualified traffic.
- Assists with coordinating resident functions, including parties, birthday cards, welcome parties, unit visits, and other programs to achieve resident satisfaction goals.
- Schedules and conducts resident visits each semester as part of the Student Living customer service program, and distribute notices such as flyers, newsletters, resident surveys, and late notices.
- Acts as an after-hours liaison between residents and property management.
- Responds quickly and courteously to resident concerns and questions and takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document and convey resident or other requests to the appropriate individual(s).
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs