- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Answer the phone and assist callers.
- Greet all people who enter the building.
- Distribute resident mail/packages.
- Respond to email inquiries.
- Provide accurate housing information.
- Assist staff members.
- File electronic communications.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
The candidate(s) for this role will be upbeat and positive, be able to think critically, and thrive in a fast-paced, collegiate environment (student status is not required for this role).
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs