Sr Investment Accountant
- Cash Management Assist with the management of the day to day cash transactions of each fund/venture that is assigned. This includes but is not limited to daily oversight of bank accounts, maintaining relationships with our banks as well as understanding the online banking platforms, entering transactions into Yardi on a timely basis; managing the intercompany bill-backs and accounts payable process, setting up and inputting wire/ACH transactions, and completing monthly bank reconciliations.
- Capital Transactions Assist with the management the allocation and documentation process for capital transactions between the funds/ventures and investors. Prepare contribution and distribution calculations and packets. Oversee the signature process, and work with the Investor Relations department to upload the notices to the Intralinks site for our review.
- Financial Reporting Report financials in accordance with IFRS and/or US GAAP. Compile the monthly, quarterly, and annual financials. Prepare the monthly reporting work-papers and reconciling accounts, referencing and tying out the consolidated financials, prepare the support for the tables and charts that are included within the management discussion and analysis, work with the Investor Relations department to upload the statements to the Intralinks site for our review, and deliver quarterly information to internal Greystar stakeholders (i.e. corporate and co-investment departments) when necessary. Assist the senior investment accountant with any ad hoc investor reporting, lender reporting, compliance certificates, and other ad hoc 3rd party reporting requested.
- Audit On an annual basis, or in accordance with the legal agreements, assist with the audit management for each of the funds/ventures. Assist with the oversight of the day to day process of the audit from start to finish. Assist with the preparation of the PBC request list, upload audit documents, roll-forward prior year-end financials, assist the Senior in preparing tables and charts when necessary, and prepare the current audited financial statements when required by manager.
- Yardi Use Yardi software to house all the General Ledgers by entity. Enter journal entries, run reports for analytics as well as reporting, and use the Investment Management module for cash, contributions, distributions and other internal transactions.
- General Understand the underlying agreements of each venture. Work to become familiar with the specific sections that are relevant to better understand the overall structure, including but not limited to; partnership expenses, fees, commitments
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs