Resident Services Manager
- Achieve the community’s resident satisfaction and retention goals by ensuring resident complaints and/or concerns are resolved in a timely manner, and by answering questions concerning rent and fee payments.
- Complete call-backs on all service requests within 24 hours to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop, produce and coordinate resident communications, by creating newsletters, surveys, lease violation letters, and other communications to the residents.
- Manages the Community’s roommate matching and assigns wait list leases (as needed).
- Organize and coordinate resident functions, including parties, birthday cards, welcome parties, unit visits, and other events as directed.
- Evaluates the appearance and overall curb appeal, landscape, office environment and vacancies on a daily basis and ensure the leasing office, tour path and model(s) are ready for show daily.
- Where applicable, oversee the Community Assistant Program.
- Reviewing the Courtesy Officer nightly reports and following-up on incident reports and lease violation notices as necessary, and ensuring the leasing office is secured for the evening.
- Checks the answering service throughout the day for messages, and returns calls as necessary.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs