New Orleans, LA
- Develops and executes strategies, initiatives, and programs that support the knowledge and skill development of team members in onsite and Regional Maintenance Manager positions to achieve operational excellence in property performance.
- Accesses and analyzes data from property inspections, operating statements, maintenance history and work order reports, resident satisfaction surveys, and other feedback sources to identify and define the education and training requirements and needs of the onsite and regional maintenance team members, and formulates annual business plans and projects that address needs.
- Creates educational curriculum that build or enhance knowledge and technical/maintenance skills, engages with internal and external resources to acquire or access content, resource material, and courseware, and implements a variety of approaches for effectively delivering programs to team members, including using external and internal experts, online and on-demand content, and up-to-date learning technologies.
- Works with business leaders to define the role and responsibilities of and competency requirements for the Regional Maintenance Manager position, provides input into setting staffing levels and capacity and performance metrics, and assist in recruiting and selecting candidates for vacant positions.
- Identifies, evaluates, and engages with external educational sources to provide training on technical skills, conducts train-the-trainer sessions with Regional Maintenance Managers and other internal experts to deliver core curriculum and programs, and establishes and manages a process and system for scheduling, registering for, and tracking course completions by team member.
- Acts as a resource to real estate leaders as requested or needed to assist in performance management and development of incumbents in the Regional Maintenance Manager position, and supports and assists in formulating an annual “property maintenance project plan” at the Regional and/or Client level.
- Stay abreast of OSHA, federal, and state laws that pertain to safety and maintenance services, and licensing and certification requirements for team members, communicate updates and requirements to business leaders and regional maintenance managers, and establish and implement a system for monitoring and managing compliance on a company-wide basis.
- Provide input and guidance to the Property Management Operations Committee (PMOC) in the development and implementation of policies and procedures related to the onsite and regional maintenance operation of Greystar properties, assist in establishing updates and new policies as needed based on legal and regulatory changes and trends within the industry, and participate in proposing, reviewing, and testing emerging technologies that enhance maintenance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assist real estate leadership in creating maintenance-related practices and programs that improve resident satisfaction and retention, develop and deliver educational programs that promote effective customer service and resident loyalty, and monitor resident satisfaction survey results for impact.
- Create and provide tracking and reporting methods to evaluate the impact of educational programs on team member and property performance, communicate key findings and trends to business leaders, and make and/or implement recommendations for improving maintenance services and results.
- Recruit, hire, develop, and manage team members in accordance with the Company’s human resource policies and procedures, and demonstrate core values and effective and ethical business practices.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs