Oklahoma City, OK
- Schedules, monitors and performs work order requests from supervisor, community staff and residents as needed.
- Paints the interiors and exteriors of apartments in accordance with Company guidelines, addressing resident issues and repairs by responding to them promptly, efficiently and professionally.
- Ensures all work areas are neat, clean and orderly after painting or when work orders have otherwise been completed.
- Ensures maintenance supplies are in stock and, at direction from supervisor, orders supplies while staying within planned budget.
- Assists supervisor with scheduling and communicating with vendors and contractors and may assist in obtaining bids from outside contractors as well as oversee contractor work.
- Accurately prepares and submits property invoices in accordance with established guidelines.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs