- Responsible for renovating units which could include but is not limited to carpentry, plumbing, electrical, repairs, cleaning and painting.
- Ensures compliance with all safety regulations including, but not limited to, the use of a back brace, safety goggles and gloves as appropriate while renovating units.
- Maintaining accurate documentation of renovation supplies.
- Maintain constant communication with management; providing daily project updates.
- Assist with inspection of vacant units and inventory work to be performed adhering to the renovation process.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs