Redwood City, CA
1. Provides input into the development of budget(s) for the property by analyzing and evaluating financial statements, reviewing current and projected marketing information, and accessing operational reports that establish historic and predict performance patterns.
2. Meets targeted revenues by setting rent rates, ensuring rent and fees are collected and posted in a timely manner, making financial bank deposits, and preparing and reviewing monthly financial status reports.
3. Approves invoices from vendors, contractors, and service providers for payment by reconciling work performed or products purchased, ensuring validity of certificates of insurance, coding charges to appropriate Chart of Account codes, and managing communication between the vendor/contractor, accounting, and the client/owner as needed.
4. Controls expenditures by staying within the constraints of the approved budget and manages the balance and maintenance of the petty cash fund.
5. Oversees the lease enforcement process by approving prospective resident applications, discounts and renewal leases, conducts periodic apartment inspections, follows proper notice requirements, evicts residents, and imposes and collects late fees and other charges as allowable and stated in the terms of the lease.
6. Gathers, analyzes, and interprets current market and economic trends that may impact the property and implements short- and long-range marketing and leasing strategies to achieve the property’s occupancy and revenue goals.
7. Promotes resident satisfaction and retention by responding to complaints, questions, and requests in a timely manner, and taking appropriate action to resolve and address service issues. Ensures the property’s maintenance team members comply with the Company’s standards with respect to responding and completing resident service requests. Follows up to ensure resident satisfaction.
8. Conducts regular property inspections and takes appropriate actions to ensure that the physical aspects of the property, grounds, buildings, model(s) and amenities meet established standards for safety, cleanliness, and general appearance and appeal.
9. Supervises property staff by interviewing, hiring, orienting, and training employees, and manages their performance in accordance with Company policies, values, and business practices.
10. Assists in managing the client/owner relationship by meeting with the owners, conducting property tours, providing updates and information about the property’s performance, and responding to owner requests as needed.
11. Develops new ideas and programs to enhance events, amenities, and the overall Resident experience during the life cycle of Residents’ lease terms.
12. Acts as Residents’ primary contact and proactively communicates with them while strengthening each relationship by deeply understanding each Resident’s unique lifestyle, preferences, and needs, and ensuring services offered are personalized and of the highest quality.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs