Talent Acquisition Advisor
- Builds collaborative partnership with regional leaders to understand and prioritize staffing and talent needs and specific position requirements, and influences staffing decisions according to Greystar’s practices, policies, and business priorities.
- Consults with hiring managers in the assessment and selection of qualified talent to ensure business needs are met, and provides guidance and influence to ensure the effective selection decisions.
- Engages in proactive sourcing and successful identification of top talent for open requisitions and facilitates prioritization of talent needs and the assessment process by conducting thorough in-take meetings.
- Works with the company’s Talent Management and Compensation areas to ensure that jobs are accurately documented, classified and market priced.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment regulations and legal requirements by creating and maintaining job files and by sorting candidate and applicant documentation related to open positions as required
- Recommends and executes effective and efficient recruitment strategies needed to acquire top talent, develops and maintains sources for qualified candidates by setting up and hosting job fairs, advertising via job boards, participating in college recruitment programs, promoting the team member referral program, and establishing local networks in professional, industry, and other associations and organizations.
- Educates business leaders and hiring managers on Greystar’s policies, practices, and talent acquisition technologies/systems and processes, and facilitates the selection, hiring and onboarding process.
- Promotes and manages a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process, and communicates as appropriate with candidates and hiring managers on the status of the hiring process.
- Meets established key benchmarks for measuring effectiveness of recruiting activity and results, and completes and reviews recruiting reports and updates with key business leaders.
- Serves as subject matter expert on all recruiting systems/technology; facilitates training for managers on recruiting systems, to include the ATS.
- Organizes and participate in specialized recruiting efforts, such as the Company’s MBA / College Recruitment Program, minority and diversity recruiting strategies, staffing for lease-ups, and the due diligence and staffing for take-overs
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs