San Francisco, CA
- Team Members in this role may do any combination of responsibilities listed below, performing specialized tasks necessary for a specific focus area:
- Develop, implement compliance programs, creating presentations as needed for the appropriate client and/or operational audiences.
- Conduct required testing for all elements of programs and provide supporting documentation of all results; Provide updates and recommendations on additions or modifications to advance initiatives, ensure compliance, efficiency and process improvement.
- Evaluate and implement solutions to manage and report out on key metrics; Provide regular reporting for operations teams and clients (as needed).
- Complete periodic audits as necessary; ensure tracking tools and processes are in place, and report compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements as needed or required.
- May respond to inquiries from clients and federal and state entities regarding procedures and produce written documentation as proof of compliance.
- Facilitate due diligence activities to mitigate any legal or regulatory risks; Develop and implement profiles for compliance related to government regulations.
- Establish, foster and maintain relationships with external vendors and other 3rd party organizations necessary to cultivate programs that will support legal/regulatory compliance, energy and resource consumption reduction, and/or advocate sustainability to communities.
- Participate in events (community, diversity, etc) on behalf of the organization and providing appropriate representation.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs