departmental, regional, divisional, national or global projects and programs that will require collaboration, research,
documentation, schedule coordination, project monitoring as well as accurate tracking, follow-up and reporting of
Essential Responsibilities: Team Members in this role may do any combination of responsibilities listed below, performing specialized tasks necessary for their specific focus area:
1. Assist and participate in the planning, organizing and administration of critical projects and programs.
2. May run standard and ad-hoc reports utilizing a variety of reporting tools.
3. Originate, compile and analyze statistical and other documents and data as requested or required.
4. Serve as a primary point of contact for a specific project/program initiative or body of ongoing responsibilities not requiring the immediate attention of someone in a leadership role; helps to direct inquiries or action items to the appropriate parties and follows up to ensure it’s been addressed.
5. Coordinate the operational procedures and support activities for initiatives, including but not limited to, schedules, timelines, milestone achievements, etc.
6. May assist in the preparation and management of budgets associated with a particular project/program.
7. May maintain the portfolio for a specific project/program, ensure adherence to specific financial gates, ensuring accuracy and integrity as well as status reporting.
8. May monitor related websites, systems or reports identifying actionable items/issues and collaborating with the appropriate contact for resolution.
9. Audit and ensure relevant documentation is received in support of programs/processes to maintain company or regulatory compliances or meet important deadlines.
1. Completes various human resources, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
? Follows established policies and procedures by monitoring and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, organizational standards, and operational processes related to area(s) of responsibility and reporting violations or infractions to appropriate individual(s). ? Practices proper safety techniques in accordance with Company, property, and departmental policies, procedures, and standards by immediately reporting any mechanical or electrical equipment malfunctions, employee/visitor/resident injuries or accidents, or other safety issues to appropriate individual(s). ? Identifies areas for improvement and offers suggestions to improve efficiency and productivity. ? Keeps abreast of current changes in technology, processes, and standards within the industry and area(s) of responsibility by attending internal and external training classes, research and/or subscribing to the internet or other professional publications, or utilizing other appropriate method(s) to obtain business and professional information, and applies knowledge and practices to area(s) of responsibility.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs