- Conducts financial analysis of development opportunities, including creating detailed pro-forma and financial models for review.
- Gathers, compiles and analyzes market data and prepares narrative investment memoranda, detailed reports, and market summaries that provide insights on proposed projects.
- Assists in preparing financial, market, and other documents required for new business pitches and RFPs.
- Participates in the due diligence on development sites under contract, and prepares documentation on key findings that may affect the return and financial performance of the proposed deal.
- Monitors and reports on the status and progress of proposed development pipeline project, recommending critical timelines and deadlines for tasks and activities related to the proposed transaction, and identifies and communicates issues or problems that could adversely affect closing.
- Completes various human resources, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
- Typical base compensation rate depending on experience, except where mandated otherwise: $90,000.00 USD
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs