1. Compiles and analyzes financial information in preparation for entry into various financial statements and accounting reports, and makes appropriate journal entries for recording in the general ledger by checking calculations, reviewing basis for figures, and balancing and reconciling figures.
2. Reviews budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents and researches and resolves discrepancies as necessary.
3. Performs bank reconciliations and wire transfers for deposit, and ensures accuracy.
4. Maintains and coordinates accounting control procedures by analyzing revenue and expenditure trends and recommending appropriate budget levels to ensure expenditure control.
5. Analyzes and reviews accounting and financial resources for property acquisitions, dispositions, and closings and budgets and expenditures for local, state, federal, private funding, contracts, grants, and other corporate financial and accounting transactions.
6. Acts as liaison to internal and external auditors by explaining journal entries and financial transactions, providing research data and information as requested, and answering questions necessary to complete the audit in a timely manner.
7. Communicates with team members, key business managers, and others to answer questions, provide support, and ensure timely completion of accounting processes for on-time reporting.
8. Completes various financial, accounting, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs