New York, NY
- Works with the General Contractor to help them stay on schedule and budget. Ensure all federal, state, and local requirements are satisfied.
- Attend, or conduct, construction meetings with contractor, architect, and major subcontractors that are on site. Participates in the OAC meetings.
- Understand the billing cycle, review progress billings and when necessary negotiate revisions.
- Submittal review; ensure that the contractor is submitting appropriate documentation and record-keeping. Review submittals for general conformance with construction documents on the Owner's behalf, and ensure that Owner is kept apprised of items that they need to make decisions on.
- Review RFIs to ensure thorough and efficient responses are provided, and that RFI responses are being forwarded to/from the appropriate parties; advise Owner of RFI’s that may incur additional cost and/or scope change prior to implementing work.
- Perform on-site inspections for quality of workmanship, quality of materials, conformity with plans & specifications, code compliance, on-site safety, project schedule vs progress, and general progress of the construction project.
- Ensure compliance with all closeout requirements with the architects, engineers, contractors and the state.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs