Marketing and Customer Experience Direct
Mission Statement: Everything we do is centered around the Resident experience. We specialize in enhancing your lifestyle, creating an unrivaled living experience and cultivating lasting memories that distinguish our communities as best in-class.
Position: Marketing and Customer Experience Manager
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
The director of marketing and customer experience creates, designs and implements strategies and campaigns shaping the company’s outward image as well as planning, developing and implementing the company’s marketing strategies, communications and internal and external public relations activities. In addition, they will achieve the company’s brand business goals by conceptualizing and creating campaigns to enhance the company brand and consistency throughout the company and continuous improvement of the brand reputation to drive growth. The candidate must demonstrate exceptional leadership and communication skills to carry out the core mission of the company.
- Formulates and oversees the implementation of annual business plans and short and long-term property operations strategies for each of the assigned properties within the portfolio.
- Continually evaluate each asset, identify key issues, and work with assigned team to develop and implement plans to improve property performance through all facets of marketing.
- Ensure quality implementation of all company branding initiatives through quarterly site visits including: performance branding, curb appeal and merchandising, marketing and advertising.
- Develop and enhance brand strategy and position recommendations, guide brand analysis and define brand elements with an intense focus on customer experience.
- Develop and implement companywide training programs that focus on driving revenue, reducing operating expenses and sustain employee retention.
- Oversee marketing and advertising efforts for stabilized and lease-up properties portfolio wide.
- Create, develop and implement targeted brand campaigns and plans that communicate the company’s mission and vision.
- Execute brand management and resident campaigns for retention purposes.
- Translate brand strategy into marketing and communication plans and develop go-to market strategies.
- Communicates marketing initiatives and makes recommendations to ownership on a regular basis.
- Assist with brand strategy and marketing efforts to promote leasing velocity at underperforming assets.
- Leads in the execution and measurement of all aspects of digital and social media programs, SEM/SEO, paid advertising, online media buying and email marketing.
- Ensures organization has adequate reach and visibility across all social platforms and provides best practices for reputation management, customer communication for Facebook, Google, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social platforms that are relevant to property management.
- Conduct site visits and communicates with the COO and Regional Manager regarding marketing activities and design work needed.
- Lead creative development and ensure brand content including collateral, posters/flyers, videos, graphic design, signage, photography, social media, imaging, advertising, including written/print and web design among others.
- Align key stakeholders in the company on brand direction and strategy.
- Proficient in content marketing strategies including blogs, syndication and curation of content.
- Works with operation teams to consult on crafting new marketing initiatives and analyzing results and ROI of digital campaigns.
- Develop influencer and customer ambassador programs for the assets to improve advocacy levels and elicit feedback.
- Provides daily interaction with design, development resources and research vendors and partners.
- Monitor department lead generations and website performance via google analytics, Lease Labs, Anyone Home, social engagement/reputation as well as other available platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Design or related field preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Background in delivering, implementing and creating curriculum for company training programs
- Strong focus on results
- Familiarity and proven success with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, video production etc.
- At least three years of experience conceptualizing, creating and implementing brand campaigns
- Demonstrated project management skills