Maintenance Technician Needed
Founded in 1983, Cannon Management maintains its original company objective: "Excellence in Property Management Services." The simply-stated goal has fostered steady growth for over 30-years, and we currently manage over 100 properties with approximately 20,000 units.
We are experiencing tremendous growth – over 200% within the past six years – and we are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to work among two of our properties in Redlands, CA.
- Address work orders
- Assist with turnovers; general rehab upon resident move out
- Provide general maintenance and upkeep at the properties
- General knowledge of the following:
- Drywall repair
- HVAC troubleshooting and repair
- Appliance repair
- Electrical experience
- Plumbing repair; fixture installation
- General apartment maintenance
- A minimum of 2-years in apartment maintenance experience
- Must be available to participate in the on-call rotation for both properties
- Must have a valid drivers license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage
- Self-motivated – able to work independently
- Attention to detail – maintain outstanding curb appeal
- Positive outlook – friendly team player
- Proactive attitude
- Flexible – help where and when needed
- Our communities are open 7-days per week; therefore, weekends are required
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to remain calm in a difficult situation
Cannon Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k) match program, and paid time off. Applicants under consideration for employment must pass a background check and drug test.