Resident Relations Administrator - The Platform, San Jose
San Jose, CA
The Resident Relations Administrator will provide exceptional customer service while assisting prospects, preparing - lease documents and general office assistance.
DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assists in maintaining high occupancy levels through the support of and participation in the leasing efforts.
- Assists with supporting the property operations as instructed by the General Manager.
- Provides excellent customer service to retain qualified residents.
- Ensures the safety, comfort and privacy of all community residents by maintaining the condition of the grounds, buildings and model apartments on a regular basis and reports any irregularities or maintenance needs to the General Manager or Facilities Manager.
- Assists in the validation of input including prospect traffic, applications, leases.
- Assists with approval process of lease documents.
- Follows established policy and procedures in the qualification, screening and acceptance of applicants for residence.
- as well as company policies.
- Assists with resolution of file audit issues occasionally.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrates initiative, personal awareness, professionalism, integrity and exercises confidentiality in all areas of performance.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times while maintaining a pleasant demeanor.
- Understands, applies and complies with all company policies and procedures.
- General office and bookkeeping skills.
- Marketing and advertising experience a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; must possess strong computer skills and typing ability.
- Ability to interact effectively with prospects, residents, peers and management.
- Comply with state landlord/tenant law to include State and Federal Fair Housing laws.
- Must be available to work weekends, non-traditional holidays, on-call, or when needed due to business needs.
- Must possess a valid driver license and maintain current auto insurance and an acceptable driving record.
- Requires a High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years in a sales, customer-service and/or marketing position is highly preferred.
- Prior property management experience in leasing a plus.
- Sales, customer service and public relations skills.
Western National Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability, mental and physical, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, and military and veteran status or any other legally protected status. IND123