Hill and Co
HOA Portfolio Property Manager
San Francisco, CA
Hill & Co. Is a full-service real estate firm located in San Francisco, seeking an experienced Asset Manager for a portfolio of Homeowner Associations. Hill & Co. Has over 30 years of experience in the residential building management industry throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
We are looking for a Junior HOA Portfolio Manager to work with the Regional Portfolio Manager. As a Hill & Co. Junior Portfolio Manager, you will be responsible for building board relationships to ensure that the building’s needs and building requirements are met. You will serve as an advocate within Hill & Co. while collaborating with other team members to provide the client with fantastic customer service, financial oversight, project management, and comprehensive solutions.
The ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance for high-level executives. They should be well-organized and be comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails on the executive's behalf. Lastly, this individual should be able to draft documents and help the executive with any necessary meeting preparations.
Industry knowledge, proven business ability, and a broad base of established industry contacts. You will understand and anticipate how decisions are made, and will persistently explore and uncover the business needs of clients. You will have practical knowledge in all requirements for compliance with all Davis Stirling Common Interest Guidelines, Civil Codes, and Asset Laws.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Yardi or Asana is a plus)
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to provide the kind of customer service people talk about to their friends
- Coordinating on-site projects with vendors and residents
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly
- Excellent verbal and written communication with senior management, vendors, and client
We are an evolving property management company under new leadership. As an Assistant Property Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that the clients' needs get met - from coordinating on-premises work, running virtual board meetings, delivering written minutes, reviewing financials, and other standard HOA management activities with fantastic customer service.
Bonus if knowledgable with:
- Davis Stirling and other CA real estate laws and regulations
- Tools such as Yardi, Slack, Asana, and other virtual communication tools