Resident Services Manager
San Diego, CA
We are adding to our team!
Sares Regis Group of Newport Beach, California, is a privately held real estate development, investment and management firm that focuses on commercial properties and multifamily communities in the western U.S. Since its founding in 1993, SRG has developed and acquired more than $7 billion in commercial and residential assets. The company manages a combined portfolio of approximately 25 million square feet of office and industrial space and 23,500 apartment units.
OPPORTUNITY: RESIDENT SERVICES MANAGER - SAN DIEGO, CA (970 units)
**DAYS REQUIRED: TUESDAY-SATURDAY**
Sares Regis Group is seeking an experienced property management professional to work at our beautiful 970-unit Promenade Rio Vista Community. This is a great career opportunity in an ideal location!
The Resident Services Manager is responsible for resident retention by managing resident relations, maximizing renewals and effectively marketing the community.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervisory responsibilities: the resident services manager supervises renewal leasing consultants and may supervise other staff relative to community relations; hires and develops an effective team, which includes setting goals, coaching, counseling and disciplining employees in conjunction with the community manger, writing and delivering performance reviews.
- Manages audits on lease renewals and renter’s insurance to ensure both are in compliance.
- Creates implements, adjusts and monitors the marketing and renewal plans and events for an active and original resident activity calendar.
- Manages and responds to the Kinglsey Survey and on social media for the community. Solicits current residents for social media ratings.
- Manages and responds to escalated resident issues.
- Acts as liaison between the maintenance and office personnel on repetitive work order issues.
- Reads, follows and implements the company and employee handbooks, property policy manuals and any other governing documents.
• Must have 1+ years of related property management experience.
• Must have demonstrated customer service and resident engagement experience.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as: discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages; ability to apply concepts of basic math.
• Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
• Must have knowledge of operations software used at the property level; Outlook, Internet software, EXCEL, and WORD.
• Current driver's license and auto insurance.
• Able to work weekends and overtime as job requires.
Salary range is $21.00-$23.00/hour plus bonuses. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes a 401(K) match, rental discounts depending on location, rental incentive and renewal compensation, and bonuses.
Regular full time employees who work between 30-40 hours a week are eligible for medical, dental, vision, other voluntary benefits and vacation accrual. Sick time accrual is provided in accordance with law.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT:
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER All positions contingent on completion of successful background screen and drug test.