Apartment Maintenance Technician
We are a locally owned Real Estate Investment Company - We have an opportunity for a Maintenance Technician at our 68 unit building in Milpitas.
We are looking for talented, positive, ambitious and self-motivated people that take pride in what they do to perform a wide variety of maintenance duties.
Within our Company we pride ourselves in being respectful to our staff members for their contributions and efforts and we strive to create long term employment situations.
• Must have excellent time management and organizational skills
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritize workload
• Able to lift, pull, push or carry up to 50 lbs.
• Overseeing the physical components of the property
• Scheduling vendors
• Turnover of units
• Providing quality customer care and services to our residents
• Implement preventative maintenance programs
• Plan, coordinate and direct all maintenance operations
• Obtain bids from others providers
• Responsible for cleaning common areas, restrooms, laundry room, lobbies, hallways, pool area & fitness room
• Shift hours are 8-5 weekdays
• Assist occasionally in being “on call”
• General clean up
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 3 years minimum experience in managing similar multifamily properties
• Own tools and reliable transportation
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Professional appearance and positive attitude
• Must pass a drug test
Compensation and Benefits
We offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits including:
• Medical and Dental
• Two weeks paid vacation
• Sick pay
• Holiday pay
This position is available immediately.