The mission of RHF (Retirement Housing Foundation), a national non-profit organization, is to provide various housing options and services for older adults, low income families and persons with disabilities, in an environment which enhances their quality of life - physically, mentally, and spiritually. RHF is committed to serving its residents and their local communities."
There is an immediate opening for a Part- time (24 hours week) Administrative Assistant at Anaheim Memorial Manor. This property is a 75 unit senior apartment community located in Anaheim, CA.
If you or someone you know is interested, please forward a resume to Inez Codeus, Regional Manager @ Inez.firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to (714) 758-0340.
DUTIES AND EXPERIENCE INCLUDE;
- Answering, screening, and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Ability to identify and schedule appointments for escalated resident issues, maintaining manager calendar, and office calendar.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft programs (excel, word, outlook), office equipment (copier, fax)
- Receiving and sorting daily mail, filing, posting flyers, etc
- Process work orders
- Must be able to deal with emergency situations, while effectively communicating with management and emergency personnel.
- Ability to multi-task and streamline office operations.
- Proven office work experience, Office Representative or similar role
- Bilingual Spanish or Korean language is helpful
If a job offer is made, your employment will start after a successful completion of a drug test, references, criminal check, and other background screens as deemed necessary. Please note, the drug test must be completed within three (3) business days of this job offer. If the above pre-employment requirements are not successfully met, the job offer will be withdrawn.
Please visit our website at www.rhf.org for additional company information.