San Francisco, CA
At Essex, we provide outstanding communities in which to live, work and invest. Our associates are offered competitive salaries, experience career growth, and receive comprehensive benefit packages such as medical, dental, vision, 401k employer match, excellence rewards, wellness programs and more. Essex is committed to engaging, enabling, and empowering associates to thrive. We invite you to experience this exciting employee journey with us!
The person in this position is responsible for leasing, marketing and maintaining positive resident relations.
Accountable for: securing appointments and presenting community features to maximize rentals, providing exceptional customer service to prospects and residents, and performing all administrative duties related to the on-site sales/marketing function.
This position reports to the Community Manager or Assistant Manager.
Key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lease apartments and sell ancillary products and services
- Provide a quality leasing experience for future residents as it relates to their interaction with the community
- Provides professional service at all times, exercising discretion as it relates to confidential resident, property and company information
- Assists residents with work order requests, ensuring quality and completion
- Compliance with company standards as defined in the Human Resources Policy Manual, Operations Playbook and applicable laws, e.g., Fair Housing, Landlord Tenant, Local Building Codes, OSHA, and EEOC
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Two years industry experience with proven track record of high closing ratio, or related experience
- Strong sales, marketing and customer service experience
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to read and write English; speak English and understand spoken English
- Proficient understanding of the Microsoft suite, property management software preferred