Santa Maria, CA
LEASING CONSULTANT – Hancock Terrace Apartments, Santa Maria, CA
The Towbes Group, Inc., a premiere property management firm with over 60 years of experience in the Central Coast, seeks a Leasing Consultant for our multi-family apartment community in Santa Maria, California. We invite you to join the team at Hancock Terrace Apartments, our 272 unit community where our residents experience beautifully appointed modern layouts, convenient amenities, and easy access to central downtown. Pets are welcome too!
This position requires an individual who is sales and service driven, outgoing and assertive, and who exhibits professional communication and organizational skills. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic, energetic, polished and engaging team player who is passionate about providing outstanding customer service. As the initial contact between the public and the company, the Leasing Consultant becomes, “the face” of the community; establishing and maintaining good relations with current and prospective renters.
In addition to traditional property management responsibilities; the Leasing Consultant will be responsible for:
Professionally touring the community while demonstrating amenities and features
- Timely responses to incoming calls and internet inquiries
- Inspecting models and market-ready units to ensure cleanliness
- Follow up and complete lease applications with accuracy
- Completing guest card information and following up regularly with prospective renters
- Hosting community events and maintaining relationships with current residents
- Working Saturdays
- Must be able to tour the community with clients, to include walking the community
- Minimum of two (2) years in a hospitality, sales, customer-service and/or marketing environment
- Detail oriented and organized; ability to interact effectively with renters, residents, peers and management
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Suite
- Yardi Voyager or other property managements software experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to comprehend, apply, and comply with all state and fair housing laws, company policies, and business procedures
We offer a competitive salary, a rewarding work environment, complete health care benefits, 401k plan and company match, paid vacation/sick time programs. A two bedroom apartment may be included as part of the compensation package.
A clear DMV record, valid driver’s license, proof of vehicle insurance and pre-employment drug test will be required. EOE.