Commonwealth Real Estate Services
Seeking a full-time Community Manager for three (3) all-aged Mobile Home Park Communities containing 19, 72, and 30 spaces located in the nearby communities of Hubbard and Woodburn.
Work duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordinating all office administration tasks at the park, including answering phone calls and meeting with walk in residents and visitors.
- Handling rent payments and inputting all payment data into management software.
- Contacting residents regarding delinquencies and billing statements.
- Preparing and serving legal notices.
- Overseeing compliance of all homes to the communities’ Rules and Regulations.
- Approving all accounts payable and invoicing.
- Responding to inquiries on homes for sale in the park, and processing paperwork for prospective buyers.
- Overseeing Maintenance Supervisor and staff to ensure park maintenance, repairs and projects are being bid properly and the work is to proper standard.
- Ensuring that all vendor and resident files are kept up to date.
- Coordinating and planning resident community events (some after hours or weekend time may be needed).
- Any other tasks to ensure the smooth operation of both parks.
Requirements include the following:
- At least 5 years of related office or property management experience.
- Proficient in accounting software system – MRI a plus.
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
- A valid CA Driver’s License is required.
- Familiarity with Mobile Home Residency Law (MRL) is preferred and a plus.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) is a plus.
Compensation includes the following depending on experience:
· Performance bonus.
· Park provided home, including utilities.
· Eligibility for full medical benefits after 90 days.
· Eligibility for dental and vision insurance after 90 days.
· Eligibility for 401 (k).
· Paid sick and vacation days.
Our Mobile Home Parks are Caritas Communities. As a nonprofit organization, the mission of Caritas is to provide and maintain quality and affordable housing. With the increasing number of households on fixed or limited incomes, and the scarcity of reliable, long-term and reasonably priced housing, Caritas endeavors to create vibrant, affordable residential communities where quality of life, resident involvement, and caring are priorities.
Compensation: $2700/month plus housing and benefits.