Sr. Talent and Performance Management Specialist
San Mateo, CA
At Essex, we provide outstanding communities in which to live, work and invest. Our associates are offered competitive salaries, experience career growth, and receive comprehensive benefit packages such as medical, dental, vision, 401k employer match, excellence rewards, wellness programs and more. Essex is committed to engaging, enabling, and empowering associates to thrive. We invite you to experience this exciting employee journey with us!
Open to candidates in Orange County, Los Angeles, San Francisco Bay Area and Greater Seattle Area.
The Senior Talent Specialist will drive continuous improvements to our current performance management system and support the formation and execution of the talent management strategies to drive company values, increase employee engagement and retention, and improve performance to deliver business results. The person in this role will also measure the effectiveness of talent and performance strategies and align talent to learning and development programs to ensure organizational goals are met.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:- Support the design, implementation, and maintenance of the complete performance management process and change management activities such as communication and training.
- Collaborate with HR partners and key stakeholders to facilitate the design, development, and implementation of talent management programs such as career pathing, talent calibration, and - succession planning.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to build strategies to increase internal recruitment.
- Be instrumental in the leadership development of emerging leaders as well as senior business leaders in the organization.
- Coordinate with HR partners to identify opportunities and plan for future.
QUALIFICATIONS:- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related fields or equivalent work experience required.
- 3-5 years of experience with human resources or talent management.
- 2-3 years of experience with designing, developing, and managing leadership development program preferred.
- Strong organizational and project management skills to meet multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with ability to improve processes and exercise judgment to work independently.
- Ability to partner with stakeholders in the organization and influence decision makers.
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Indoors
Travel: As needed