Resident Services Coordinator - El Centro
Los Angeles, CA
Western National Property Management is looking to fill a Resident Services Coordinator position at El Centro Apartment Homes, a 507 unit community in Hollywood. The Resident Services Coordinator is responsible for accepting and logging all parcels delivered to the community. Resident Services Coordinator will notify residents of a delivery via telephone, email, or in person and ensure package is delivered to the appropriate resident. The Associate will be an integral part of the team focusing primarily on resident retention, cultivating long-time relationships and with current and future residents.
The ideal candidate is polished, engaging and energetic. Candidates need significant customer service experience as well as previous sales, marketing or leasing agent experience. Experience with a commitment to apply their very best in a high-energy environment that rewards your efforts and dedication!
DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Offers excellent customer service by understanding our residents' needs.
- Corresponds with our residents/customers daily in a professional and effective manner to resolve and assist with questions and concerns.
- Takes responsibility for package distribution and ensures all are logged via package tracking system when received and signed for when picked up.
- Notifies residents and/or their guests of packages received via written or verbal communication within a reasonable time frame of delivery.
- Organizes all packages and parcels by apartment number to ensure all associates are able to locate packages in the absence of the Resident Services Coordinator.
- Updates the package tracking system upon the release of package(s)/parcel(s).
- Answers the telephone, utilizing correct salutations, personal identification and telephone etiquette.
- Takes, records and relays messages accurately, completely and legibly.
- Inputs service requests from residents as needed in Property Management software.
- Participates in designated meetings or functions as required.
- Accommodates resident requests within 24 hours of initial call and follows up to ensure timely completion.
- Assists with move-in orientation for new residents.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to plan and organization.
- Must be energetic and enthusiastic in order to promote customer and resident satisfaction.
- Must be resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to maintain composure when dealing with difficult situations.
- Ability to read, write, understand, and communicate effectively and professionally through verbal and written communication.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times while maintaining a pleasant demeanor.
- Must be available to work weekends, non-traditional holidays, on-call, or when needed due to business needs.
- Comprehension and compliance of State and Federal Fair Housing laws and any applicable local housing provisions.
- High school diploma or equivalency required. College level courses in business or hospitality preferred.
- Previous experience in property management
Competitive hourly salary
Full medical and dental benefits
401K savings plan with company participation
On-going training and advancement opportunities
Western National Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability, mental and physical, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, and military and veteran status or any other legally protected status. IND123