Carla Properties, Ltd.
Assistant Portfolio Manager
Carla Properties, Ltd. has an immediate opening at its corporate office for an Assistant Portfolio Manager (Assistant Regional Manager) who will provide support and training of onsite office operations, monitor compliance with policies and procedures, handle resident relations, and financial oversight and reporting.
Handle resident relations activities, review and compose notices and correspondence.
- Ensure resident files are compliant; review and verify resident move-in, renewal and move-out documentation.
- Ensure accuracy of administrative paperwork, maintain compliance with company procedures and established systems.
- Provide technical support to onsite staff with Yardi Voyager and Tenant Tech forms programs.
- Maintain compliance with local, state and federal Fair Housing laws.
- General office duties: sort and prioritize mail, document scanning, answering telephones, compose memos and correspondence.
- Ensure rents, late fees, check charges and damages are posted; verify and process move-out refund requests.
- Prepare vacancy, delinquency and monthly financial performance reports.
The ideal candidate must be self-directed, able to prioritize, have excellent data entry skills, be punctual and dependable.
- Yardi Voyager experience required (5+ years)
- Tenant Tech forms program experience required (2+ years)
- Working knowledge of Oregon Landlord Tenant Law required (5+ years)
- Intermediate skill level in MS Office, accounts receivable and other accounting activities required (5+ years). Degree in accounting preferred.
We offer the opportunity to work with an exceptional team of motivated, customer service focused individuals who enjoy coming to work each day. We hire people who have an outstanding level of people skills, a commitment to teamwork and a desire to grow and advance in their careers.
We believe that compensation is more than just a paycheck. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- 100% paid medical, dental, disability and life insurance.
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave
- High performing 401(k) plan with up to 3% company match
The pay range for this position is $3,250 to $4,313 per month depending on experience and qualifications.
Our corporate office is in beautiful Northwest Portland in the Alphabet District. The office is closed to the public. There is free, secure parking for employee use. Office hours are Monday – Thursday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and Friday 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM (37.5 hours work week).
During COVID-19 we have maintained a high level of disinfecting and cleanliness within our offices and follow all appropriate protocols for distancing, mask wearing and washing our hands and workspaces. This position will work in the office.
If you feel you would be the right fit for this position, please apply by sending us your résumé and cover letter. You may also apply on our website at www.carlaprop.com, click on Careers. We look forward to meeting you!