Regional Portfolio Manager
We are currently looking for a strategic full-time, salaried Regional Portfolio Manager to support the Florida regional office with experience in large Class A and B+ properties consisting of 7 assets and 2,000+ units.
To be successful in this role you must meet the following Requirements:
- Bring your excitement and passion for operations.
- Engagement and mentoring of property teams will be a daily opportunity.
- This is a fast paced environment.
- 5+ years as a regional manager in residential property management with supervisory/ management experience.
- Real Page or Yardi Budget Template experience a plus.
- CPM designation is a plus but not required
- Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point and Teams or Zoom, experience required.
- A high level of reporting to owners and executive teams on budgets, financial variances, forecasting, market analysis, and weekly pricing.
- Acquisition and Disposition experience.
- 3rd Party / Fee Management experience essential.
- Collaborating with departments to meet property goals.
- Hire, train, set goals and monitor staff performance.
- A high level of comfort with speaking in groups, public forums or extemporaneously.
- Critical writing requirements include correct grammar, structure, punctuation and word usage.
- Weekly visits to the portfolio; on-site 75% of the time.
- Must meet reporting deadlines.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards.
ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, Paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and a generous maintenance program. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing people we enjoy working with daily.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check, pre-employment physical, and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the “APPLY” button above. You will be given an option to submit a resume or complete an on-line application.