Circa Management, Inc., a multi-family property management company located in Redlands, CA., is seeking a qualified Accounting Manager.
Software: Quick books, Yardi Voyager and MS Excel.
Experience: Property Management accounting for multiple companies preferred.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
· Manage daily operations of the accounting department
· Month and year-end processing
· Accounts payable & receivable
· Cash planning & projections
· General ledger & account coding
· Resident ledger audits
· Journal entries
· Preparation of month-end operating statements, rent roll & trailing 12-months
· Bank accounts, credit cards & security deposit reconciliation
· Expense distribution analysis
· Financial statements preparation
· Abide by proper accounting methods, policies & principles
· Improve systems & procedures
· Establish & maintain fiscal files & records
· Manage vendor compliance & 1099’s
· Bad debt recovery & write-offs
· Lender compliance
· Budget forecasting
· Hand check runs
· Bank deposits
· Mail distribution
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 - $25.00 an hour DOE.