Activities Director/Resident Services Co
Palm Desert, CA
Seeking Activiites Director in Palm Desert!
Sares Regis Group of Newport Beach, California, is a privately held real estate development, investment and management firm that focuses on commercial properties and multifamily communities in the western U.S. Since its founding in 1993, SRG has developed and acquired more than $7 billion in commercial and residential assets. The company manages a combined portfolio of approximately 25 million square feet of office and industrial space and 20,500 apartment units.
OPPORTUNITY: ACTIVITIES DIRECTOR/RESIDENT SERVICES COORDINATOR - PALM DESERT, CA
** DAYS REQUIRED: WEDNESDAY - SUNDAY **
Sares Regis Group is seeking an experienced property management professional to work at our beautiful 161-unit Avenida Palm Desert community! This is a great career opportunity in an ideal location!
SUMMARY: The Activities Director/Resident Services Coordinator is responsible for resident retention by effectively marketing the community and is responsible for creating and implementing an activities program for the community that contributes to renewal retention goals.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This position reports directly to the Community Manager
- Creates and implements an active and original resident activity calendar throughout the year
- Conducts and analyzes resident surveys relative to preferred activities
- Prepares activity flyers and newsletters
- Promotes activities to encourage participation
- Networks with local merchants and sources
- Operates within budget
- Manages and responds to the Kinglsey Survey and on social media for the community
- Solicits current residents for social media ratings
• Must have at least 2 years of related property management experience with ability to pass fair housing exam.
• Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbal.
• Prefer fitness and CPR certifications
• Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
• Must have knowledge of operations software used at the property level; Outlook, Internet software, EXCEL, and WORD.
• Current driver's license and auto insurance.
• Able to work weekends and overtime as job requires. Salary is $65K/year.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes a 401(K) match, rental incentive and renewal compensation, bonuses, and rental discounts depending on location. Regular full-time employees who work between 30-40 hours a week are eligible for medical, dental, vision, other voluntary benefits and vacation accrual. Sick time accrual is provided in accordance with law.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT:
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER All positions contingent on completion of successful background screen and drug test.