Palm Desert, CA
Great part-time customer service/sales opportunity!
Sares Regis Group of Newport Beach, California, is a privately held real estate development, investment and management firm that focuses on commercial properties and multifamily communities in the western U.S. Since its founding in 1993, SRG has developed and acquired more than $7 billion in commercial and residential assets. The company manages a combined portfolio of approximately 25 million square feet of office and industrial space and 20,500 apartment units.
OPPORTUNITY: PART-TIME LEASING CONSULTANT (4 DAYS/WEEK - 28 HOURS/WEEK)
SRG is seeking an experienced sales and customer service professional for our beautiful new Avenida Palm Desert community! This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in the property management industry!
Duties include but aren't limited to:
• Interviews prospective residents and records information to ascertain needs and qualifications.
•Inputs information into computer.
• Accompanies prospects to model apartments and discusses size and layout of rooms, available facilities, such as swimming pool, location of shopping centers and freeways, services available, and terms of lease.
• Qualifies prospective residents, verifying applications, lease documents and related paperwork.
•Updates records as necessary.
• Completes lease form or agreement and collects rental deposit and application fee.
• Introduces resident to apartment/property procedures.
• Promotes positive, proactive resident relations, working to make the living experience, the first and last impression, of the highest quality.
Salary is $17.00/hour. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes a 401(K) match, rental incentive and renewal compensation, bonuses, and rental discounts depending on location. Regular full-time employees who work between 30-40 hours a week are eligible for medical, dental, vision, other voluntary benefits and vacation accrual. Sick time accrual is provided in accordance with law.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT:
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER All positions contingent on completion of successful background screen and drug test.