Customer Relations Representative - Irvine Corporate Office
The Customer Relations Representative is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to residents and internal/external customers. Responds to and manages resident complaints and/or service issues and may coordinate with the appropriate staff to address and resolve resident concerns.
DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Answers Customer Care’s hotline throughout the work day and responds or directs calls or complaints to appropriate personnel.
- Obtains and evaluates all relevant information from the Yardi system to handle inquiries or
- Handles and resolves customer complaints from residents residing at our communities. If unable to resolve independently, acts as a liaison with Property Management Department to resolve inquiries/complaints.
- Responds within 24 hours to residents’ requests via telephone, email, postal mail or
- Interacts with department team members to identify and resolve
- Records details of resident inquiries and complaints into Call Management System.
- Follows up with Residents within 24-hours to ensure the inquiry/complaint has been
- Prepares a weekly summary report detailing each resident contact.
- Prepares a report on specific resident inquiry/complaint, as requested.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Exceptional listening and interpersonal
- Possess strong problem analysis and problem solving
- Ability to read, interpret, apply and explain rules, regulations, policies and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and must possess excellent computer skills and typing
- Ability to tactfully resolve customer disputes and complains
- Working knowledge of Yardi system.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and proof of auto
- Must maintain an acceptable driving record pursuant to insurance underwriting guidelines established by WNG’s insurance carrier.
- High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED).
- Some college credits desired.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in receiving and resolving customer service concerns/disputes.
Competitive hourly salary
Full medical and dental benefits
401K savings plan with company participation
On-going training and advancement opportunities
Western National Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability, mental and physical, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, and military and veteran status or any other legally protected status.IND123