Sr. Leasing/Sales Associate
- Work closely with property leadership to ensure staff is trained, motivated, and functioning as an effective team.
- Manage resident retention and lease renewal programs ensuring occupancy levels are maintained at company standards.
- Review Competitive Market Analysis with Sales Associates and provide feedback for improvement.
- Regularly inspect and provide recommendations on the Perfect Sales Presentation, SWOTS, Tour Decks, Goal Boards, Lead2Lease, vacant units, models, and office areas.
- Review move-in files and confirm move-in activity, then work with the Property Manager to ensure effective communication and coordination between the property and HCSC.
- Work with Property Manager on property reporting (i.e. SODA's and delinquency) ensuring that information is accurate and submission deadlines are met.
- Participate in pricing and owner calls and lead investor tours providing informed and professional information as requested.
- Responsible for the full cycle of leasing apartment homes, following the Point of Sale Process.
- Assist Sales Associates in working through resident issues, involving the Property Manager if necessary.
- Work with the Sales Team to increase property income, resident retention, and lease renewals, as well as encouraging sales on other income opportunities
- Collect security deposits, rents and all other funds associated with leasing and document each transaction properly in the community's management software system.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive documents and information.
- Participate in Market Surveys, Quarterly Competitive Market Assessments and Outreach Marketing activities to support the success of the property.
- Maintain a positive relationship with all Sales and Maintenance staff to ensure excellent inside customer service, teamwork, and accountability.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent is required. A college degree or related coursework is preferred.
Experience: Two to three years of customer service and/or sales experience required. Retail experience is