Experienced Maintenance Supervisor
Our Apartment Maintenance Supervisors are leaders in the field when it comes to creating lasting impressions. Experts in their fields, they are dedicated to anticipating the needs of our customers and exceeding their expectations. The Apartment Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the maintenance team and the overall condition and repair of the asset. This position includes managing the day-to-day operations of a property from repairs, make ready process, Capital projects and preventative maintenance. Do you think outside the box and have a passion for customer service? If so, you are exactly who we are looking for. Come join the fastest growing property management company in Southern California, and be a part of The REMM Group difference.
- Daily repair of apartments
- Complete work orders promptly
- Purchase equipment and tools, making choices based on cost
- Coordinate with vendors at the property to ensure the job is to REMM standards
- Ensure Service Technician(s) apply proficient skills to complete tasks in a professional manner
- Communicate with Business Manager to ensure work is complete and costs are in line with the budget
- Ability to take after-hours emergency calls
- Maintain the cleanliness and curb appeal at the property
- Responsible for routine maintenance and emergency issues
- Communicate with excellent customer service to team and residents
- Strategically plan to turn units with the team
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 5-year apartment maintenance experience with 3 years of proven supervisory experience.
- Previous supervisory experience required.
- High school diploma and some college/trade school preferred.
- Experience and technical skills with apartments/multi-family housing needed.
- High sense of urgency while maintaining high-quality standards.
- Heating & Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Electrical, Cleaning, Drywall, and Painting.
- Great communication skills.
- Must have a valid driver's license, dependable transportation and be able to accommodate an on-call schedule.
- Medical Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Holiday/Vacation Pay
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THE REMM GROUP, AMO.
The REMM Group is the highest-ranked property management company in California by Best Places to Work MultifamilyÂ® and seventh in the nation. New team members find us to be one of the best places to work in the property management industry. Our commitment to training, motivation, and team development creates a culture of excellence. Our company provides its employees with the tools needed to succeed and rewards employee success. Our team members enjoy their work and believe they are making a positive difference in their community. We have been actively involved in the acquisition, development, rehabilitation and management of apartment properties since 1992. Our team at the REMM Group manages over (40) apartment communities, which consists of over 5,000 apartment homes in Southern California. The REMM Group has been awarded the 2013 AMO of the Year (2013 Accredited Management Organization of the Year) by the Institute of Real Estate Management Orange County.
The REMM Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, medical condition, disability or any other legally protected status.
Reliable transportation is required as the Apartment Maintenance Supervisor will oversee two apartment communities, 164 units total.
Compensation: $22hr-$23hr plus two-bedroom apartment