Colonial Heights, VA
We are looking for a Community Manager to lead the team at our 291-unit PBS8 and LIHTC apartment community in South Chesterfield Virginia.
PPMG has managed senior and multi-family properties since we began operations over 20 years ago and are very experienced in the management of both affordable and LIHTC apartment communities. We currently manage over 74 properties throughout the States and have over 200 employees. Come join us!
Ideal candidates are enthusiastic, professional and highly energetic with previous property management experience. They will also need to possess the desire to provide superior customer service.
The Property Manager of this 291-unit apartment community is responsible for conducting move ins, move outs, transfers, unit inspections, HUD/tax credit certifications and annual re-certifications. Also responsible for day-to-day operations such as the property's occupancy, weekly and monthly reports, consistent implementation of community policies, accounts receivable and payable, and preparing the annual budget. The Property Manager is also responsible for the supervision and development of the office and maintenance staff.
Work Schedule may be Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, or it may consist of weekends 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Essential Functions Include:
- Ability to understand financial goals, operate asset in owners’ best interest in owners' best interest in accordance with policies & procedures.
- Ensure property is rented to fullest capacity and lost rent is minimized.
- Ensure that invoices are accurately processed for approval and payment by Corporate office, manage petty cash and all funds.
- Meet with case managers and be able to provide resident updates as necessary.
- Address resident concerns and requests on timely basis to ensure resident satisfaction with management.
- Ensure efficiency of staff through ongoing training, instruction, counseling and leadership.
- Maintain community appearance and ensure repairs are noted and completed on timely basis.
- Minimum of 2 years on-site as Property Manager; property manager experience preferred.
- Supervisory experience
- Property Management software experience.
- Commitment to affordable and special needs housing
- Ability to understand budgets and financial goals.
- Must maintain an acceptable driving record.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Resumes will be accepted by email only.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
PPMG provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. If needed, reasonable accommodations for the hiring process will be made.
PPMG is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V/SO