Woodland Hills, CA
Beautiful Woodland Hills property!
Sares Regis Group of Newport Beach, California, is a privately held real estate development, investment and management firm that focuses on commercial properties and multifamily communities in the western U.S. Since its founding in 1993, SRG has developed and acquired more than $7 billion in commercial and residential assets. The company manages a combined portfolio of approximately 25 million square feet of office and industrial space and 20,500 apartment units.
OPPORTUNITY: Leasing Consultant/Woodland Hills, CA - 340 units
**DAYS REQUIRED: THURSDAY THROUGH MONDAY**
SRG is seeking an experienced sales and customer service professional for our beautiful 340-unit Boulevard community. The Boulevard is a masterfully-designed, 340-unit community composed of 21 unique floor plans with upscale interior finishes. Experience life in this luxury community that is both a sanctuary and a starting point for adventures. The community boasts a resort-style pool accompanied by cabanas and a sundeck, a clubhouse with demonstration kitchen, a health club quality fitness center and much more! This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in the property management industry!
Duties include but aren't limited to:
• Interviews prospective residents and records information to ascertain needs and qualifications. Inputs information into computer.
• Accompanies prospects to model apartments and discusses size and layout of rooms, available facilities, such as swimming pool, location of shopping centers and freeways, services available, and terms of lease.
• Qualifies prospective residents, verifying applications, lease documents and related paperwork.
• Updates records as necessary.
• Completes lease form or agreement and collects rental deposit and application fee.
• Introduces resident to apartment/property procedures.
• Promotes positive, proactive resident relations, working to make the living experience, the first and last impression, of the highest quality.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes bonuses, medical, dental, vision, 401K match and more!
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT:
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER All positions contingent on completion of successful background screen and drug test.