Port Orange, FL
Continental Properties is looking for the absolute best and brightest to join our team of dedicated professionals as a Leasing Associate at our beautiful Springs at Port Orange residential apartment community in Port Orange, FL.
This position offers a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to receive additional earnings through leasing and resident renewal incentive programs.
This position will drive their own success by achieving leasing goals and building professional relationships with prospective and current residents. Successful Leasing Associates demonstrate an unparalleled commitment to customer service and resident satisfaction, while helping clients find their perfect home.
- Manage the leasing process, identifying the needs of potential residents and addressing those needs to close the sale
- Prepare lease agreements and maintain accurate records
- Demonstrate an understanding of pricing, floor plans, amenities, and other offerings the community provides while touring prospects
- Utilize your creativity to assist with outreach marketing and resident events
Skills Critical to Success:
- Previous sales and customer service experience required
- Excellent communication skills and an unmatched dedication to customer service
- Skilled problem solver and self-motivated individual
- Ability to work overtime and a non-traditional schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Individuals must be able to remain at a desk for a period of up to 8 hours. Must be able to walk the community for a period of up to 8 hours in various weather conditions, and must have the ability to climb stairs in select units. In addition, you will need to use a computer, telephone and other office equipment to perform duties.
What Sets Us Apart:
- Industry-leading benefits package including medical, dental, and vision plans; company paid life and disability Insurance
- Eligible for immediate enrollment into our 401(k) plan with company match
- 9 paid holidays and generous vacation time
- 20% rent discount offered to eligible employees
- On-the-job mentoring to help you build your skill set and excel in the industry; funds provided for continued education through our Learning & Development program
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
For the benefit of our residents, the communities we serve, and our co-workers, all applicants are required to pass a post-offer background check prior to joining the Continental team.