We are seeking an engaging and energetic Leasing Consultant that will be responsible for the leasing of apartments, retaining existing residents, and helping to achieve maximum occupancy at a 120-unit conventional apartment community.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Show apartments to prospective residents and showcase the advantages of our property.
- Secure applications with closing skills and a persuasive sales pitch and guide applicants through each step, completing and verifying all lease applications and sharing the results with applicants.
- Answer phones and greet customers and residents.
Complete administrative duties.
- Resident relations.
- Shop and network effectively with competitive properties, thereby getting a better understanding of the market.
- Post ads daily on internet sites such as Craigslist. Audit paid ads for accuracy and high quality. Monitor paid ads and website for content, daily pricing and availability.
- Customer service, presentation, and sales skills.
- Reliable Transportation - Work Mondays at sister property in Montebello.
- Must have sales experience and closing skills.
- Must have the ability to connect with a variety of people and the ability to manage social media.
- Computer skills
- The ability to multi-task.
- Business attire.
- Weekend work required (Saturday typically).
- Internet savvy.
- Bonus Structure
- Paid Vacation, Sick days, and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan