Santa Ana, CA
Leading Property Management Company is seeking experienced maintenance personnel in apartment management field.
PMA is looking to fill a Maintenance Technician position at 3400 South Main, a 288 unit community located in Santa Ana, CA. We are a dynamic, stable company with thousands of residential units.
This position requires a minimum of 3-5 years experience in plumbing, electrical, drywall, appliance repair and rent ready apartment preparation. Individual must be computer literate and have a vast knowledge of plumbing, electrical, appliance and carpentry.
Major Skills Required:
- Ability to prepare apartments including plumbing, electrical, drywall and appliance installation and repair
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Order parts and maintain inventory supplies
- Prioritize maintenance calls and follow up to ensure completion of work/project
- Handle resident repair request in a timely manner
- Complete all maintenance work orders, including electrical, plumbing, appliance repair and carpentry
- Ability to understand and follow safety procedures
- Moderate physical activity
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to keep records and make reports
- Thorough knowledge of the methods, practice, tools and material used in general maintenance and repair work
- Required to be on-call
- The ideal candidate must speak fluent English, energetic, results-oriented, intelligent, organized and a team player.
This position is full time and provides the opportunity to enroll in our benefits program.