WE'RE GROWING AND WE WANT YOU TO GROW WITH US!
Full-time positions available for experienced, result oriented apartment community managers in the Portland Metro area.
This position requires that you live on-site, which allows you to avoid the time and expense of commuting to work. We also offer a competitive hourly rate ($14 to $16 an hour based on upon experience levels) AND a full rent credit on a 2-bedroom apartment, plus great benefits too!
Ideal candidates must have at least 2 solid years of apartment management experience, with a strong focus on value added property management. Bi-lingual Spanish speaking is a plus!
If your experience and below qualifications match what we're looking for, and you'd like to be considered to be a member of our "work family", please submit your resume.
- Minimum of 2 solid years recent experience as an on-site apartment manager with emphasis on "value add"/result oriented achievements.
- Great customer service skills, as you'll be the face and voice of our company and your community!
- Excellent leasing and marketing skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, with the ability to develop engaging content for marketing of available apartment homes.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word & Excel and industry software (knowledge of AppFolio is a plus!)
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required.
- Must have own vehicle and valid driver's license and insurance.