San Diego, CA
ConAm Management Corporation is part of The ConAm Group, a multi-family property investment and management firm established in 1975 that specializes in conventional and affordable housing. We span across 12 states with 11 regional offices that employs a team of 1500+ energetic associates... and we're growing!
The following are the results that should be achieved by the work of the associate. The associate will be evaluated to the degree their performance can influence the following outcomes.
- Correct rent limits, utility allowances, and income limits are identified for all communities
- Implementation status of rent limit, utility allowance, and income limit changes is tracked and documented
- BostonPost information related to household rent, income, and set-asides is accurate and compliance-related issues are resolved efficiently
- Federal and state audit responses are completed on-time and all information submitted is organized, accurate and professionally composed
- Reporting assigned to the analyst is submitted to required recipients on-time and with accurate information. Status of reporting not assigned to the analyst is tracked and documented
- Affordable community associates receive training that results in improved compliance knowledge and positive feedback from those trained
- Compliance documentation and information is accessible and organized
- Our residents and guests as well as fellow ConAm compliance and property management associates receive excellent customer service
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, Paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and a generous maintenance program. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing people we enjoy working with daily.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check, pre-employment physical, and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, please login to www.conam.com/careers and submit your application today. You will be given an option to submit a resume or complete an on-line application.