$2,500.00 hiring bonus!!!
Work Schedule: Full-time, Monday through Friday from 9am to 6pm.
This is a Brand-New Property - Luxury Living in Murfreesboro!
Steadfast Living is an integrated, multifaceted real estate investment management company that owns and/or operates a diverse portfolio of more than $3.5 billion across the United States. Our Mission is to live our company's culture through our Core Values by delivering exceptional experiences to both our associates and the residents who call a Steadfast Living community their home. Our professionals are dedicated to consistently delivering solutions that produce superior results.
Your goal, as the Property Manager, will be to ensure that Garrison Station residents live in a clean and safe environment. You should ensure efficient daily operations and meet financial objectives. The location consists of 176 conventional multifamily units.
- Prepare management plans, marketing plans, vendor contracts, and budgets
- Complete required reports, update operations manual, and ensure all compliance procedures and requirements are satisfied
- Review and sign all rental applications, compliance forms, and lease documents
- Inspect the property on a regular basis
- Conduct annual unit inspections
- Report safety hazards, property damage, and needed repairs to maintenance staff
- Make recommendations and solicit bids for major physical repairs, replacements, and improvements
- Supervise vacant apartment turnover procedures
- Monitor purchases of routine supplies and materials
- Train, supervise, and develop on-site personnel
- Perform employee evaluations and make recommendations for salary increases and/or promotions
- Collect rents and control delinquency
- Serve legal documents and process and supervise all eviction proceedings
- Attend unlawful detainer and other court hearings when necessary
- Deposit all funds, including bank deposits, daily
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Three (3) years on-site experience as a Property Manager supervising subordinates or strong skills as an Assistant Property Manager preferred
- Experience driving sales through social media
- Experience leasing through social media
- Ability to solve problems involving residents, personnel, finances, equipment failure, and emergency situations while remaining calm, rational, and professional
- Computer literate, specifically MS Word, Excel (advanced level preferred) and Outlook for Windows
- Knowledge of Yardi Residential preferred
- Must have the ability to safely drive a golf cart
- Maintain a valid Driver’s License
- Maintain valid automobile insurance
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k match
- 20% Rental community discount
- Three weeks of PTO the first year
- Holidays – 9 paid holidays + 2 floating holidays
- Advancement and learning opportunities
- Great teams and influential leadership
- A fun and challenging environment where you will be encouraged to grow
Apply online click here
341 Fortress Blvd
Murfreesboro, TN 37128
For more information about Steadfast Living, please visit our website: www.steadfastliving.com
Steadfast Living is an equal opportunity employer.