Marina del Rey, CA
E&S Ring is a leading residential property management company with apartment communities located in some of the most desired neighborhoods across California. In addition to having our communities strategically positioned in the heart of these neighborhoods, we also have a long-standing reputation as the cool kids on the block.
How would you feel if we told you that we have an opportunity at our Marina Del Rey property as a Marina Administrator so that you’ll be up close and personal to where all the magic happens!
What We’re Offering:
A role that allows you to put your maintenance skills to work by multitasking, thinking outside the box, and actively participating in process improvement initiatives.
A work environment that thrives on a good sense of humor and fun-loving sarcasm.
A top-notch benefits package including:
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
401(K) w/ Match Eligibility & FSA Accounts
Vacation Days, Sick Pay, Personal Days + Holiday Pay
Tuition Reimbursement Program
& Most Importantly, a Competitive Salary
Let’s repeat that one again, because we believe a job should do more than just pay the bills.
A COMPETITIVE SALARY!
Still here? We thought so! Read on
What You’ll Need to Bring to the Table:
- Responsible for answering phones and responding to emails
- Greeting customers and vendors, customer service
- Leasing boat slips, file auditing, event planning, assisting in the budget process
- Handling accounts receivable and accounts payable, and data entry.
- Responsible for walking the docks daily for various boater needs and inspections.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic and positive team-player attitude.
- Strong time management skills.
- Solid communication skills.
Your Calling Will Be:
- Excellent writing/verbal skills
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must have a minimum of 1year experience in customer service and office administration.
- Some college, certification, or greater is required
- Leasing or sales experienced desired.
- Knowledge of boats and boating experience is a plus.
- Ability to function effectively in a customer service environment.
- Handle other duties and special projects as assigned.
Preferred Qualifications: Sales experience desired, 3+ years of computerized accounts. Responsible for the overall cleanliness and curb appeal of the grounds, common areas.
Do you have what it takes? Start applying now! We can’t wait to meet you!
Required: Satisfactory drug test and background check.