San Diego, CA
We appreciate our Housekeepers - they are great at what they do! If you have a maintenance background and are looking for a place to call home, ConAm is the place for you. We are looking for a Technician with experience in: plumbing, electrical, carpentry, looking to work in a team oriented environment, and are willing to go the extra mile for our residents.
We are currently looking for a Housekeeper for a property in the San Diego, CA area. This position would be Full-Time, Monday to Friday- 8-5pm with some possible weekends when needed.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent strongly preferred
- 1+ years of housekeeping experience preferred
- Demonstrated excellence in customer relations and interpersonal communications
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving capability, and innovative thinking
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to establish priorities, and work independently effectively
- Strong attention to detail and highly developed organizational skills
Typical Physical Activity:
- Regularly involves talking or listening, standing and walking, and the use of hands and fingers.
- Frequently involves sitting, and reaching with hands and arms
- Occasionally involves crouching, stooping, kneeling and/or climbing or balancing.
- Must be able to lift and carry items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items, works with the fingers, and perceives attributes of objects and materials.
- Involves moderate physical activity performing somewhat strenuous daily activities of a primarily product/technical nature.
Typical Environmental Conditions
- May be exposed to loud noise levels.
- May be exposed to humidity, intense heat, and fumes and toxic chemicals.
- May work in areas above ground with risk of fall.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, Paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and a generous maintenance program. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing people we enjoy working with daily.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check, pre-employment physical, and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the “APPLY” button above. You will be given an option to submit a resume or complete an on-line application.