Service Tech II
Marina del Rey, CA
E&S Ring is a leading residential property management company with apartment communities located in some of the most desired neighborhoods across California. In addition to having our communities strategically positioned in the heart of these neighborhoods, we also have a long-standing reputation as the cool kids on the block.
How would you feel if we told you that we have an opportunity at our Marina Del Rey property as a Service Tech II so that you’ll be up close and personal to where all the magic happens!
What We’re Offering:
A role that allows you to put your maintenance skills to work by multitasking, thinking outside the box, and actively participating in process improvement initiatives.
A work environment that thrives on a good sense of humor, fun-loving sarcasm and positive personalities.
A top-notch benefits package including:
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
401(K) w/ Match Eligibility & FSA Accounts
Vacation Days, Sick Pay, Personal Days + Holiday Pay
Tuition Reimbursement Program
& Most Importantly, a Competitive Salary
Let’s repeat that one again, because we believe a job should do more than just pay the bills.
A COMPETITIVE SALARY!
Still here? We thought so! Read on
What You’ll Need to Bring to the Table:
- Must have own hand tools.
- Proficient in most areas of Apartment maintenance: apartment turnover, plumbing, painting, dry wall, floor covering, etc.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic and positive team-player attitude.
- Strong time management skills.
- Solid communication skills.
Your Calling Will Be:
- 2 Years direct experience in apartment maintenance or 3 or more years in related fields.
- Computer skills desired.
- Familiar with basic tools and chemicals.
- Ability to function effectively in a customer service environment.
- Handle other duties and special projects as assigned.
Do you have what it takes? Start applying now! We can’t wait to meet you!
Required: Satisfactory drug test and background check.