Rohnert Park, CA
Real Estate - Apartment Management - Administrative
A National Property Management Company is seeking to hire an Assistant Manager for Mountain Shadows Apartments, a prestigious apartment community located in Rohnert Park, CA.
Position Overview - The Assistant Manager, under the supervision of the General Manager, is responsible for posting rent payments, processing invoices for payment, assisting in training and supporting the leasing effort.
- Assist the General Manager in supervising and directing property personnel in the business and leasing office in the preparation of reports, maintaining resident records and implementing work schedules.
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of resident move-in packages, schedules for painting and cleaning apartments, and vacancy and activity reports.
- Assist in the collection, deposit and recording of income, including the pursuit of delinquent rent.
- Assist in the processing of invoices for payment.
- Maintain resident files and process move-ins and move-outs.
- Assist in leasing and marketing efforts.
- Maintain property advertising log.
- Full time position
- Some weekend work required.
- 3 years previous apartment leasing experience and 1 year Assistant Managerexperience required
- Knowledge of Yardi software preferred
- BA, BS or Associate's Degree is desirable
- Must possess a valid and current driver's license
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER