San Bernardino, CA
Reliant Asset Management Solutions, a growing property management company based in the Inland Empire, is currently recruiting for a full-time, hourly non-exempt Accountant to provide accurate and timely accounting. This enthusiastic individual must be confident, hardworking, able to understand and follow directions, prompt and accurate with their projects and ready to hit the ground running.
Reliant Asset Management Solutions is a non-profit affiliate of the Housing Authority of the County of San Bernardino formed to further the mission of operating and sustaining a variety of affordable housing options throughout the Inland Empire. Services offered include providing full-service property management, physical inspections and consulting services related to affordable housing units and other related services.
Under general supervision prepares and participates in technical accounting work in the fields of asset management and property management. Applies accounting principles to facilitate fiscal control, develops accounting processes and evaluates and analyzes financial records and reports. Responsible for full charge accounting work.
- Prepares or assists in the preparation of a variety of detailed accounting, statistical and/or narrative financial statements or reports requiring analysis, interpretation, and a thorough understanding of the account structure and the relationship of data contained in the reports.
- Provides support by reviewing and analyzing the classification and distribution of income and expenditures to proper accounts; reconciles general ledgers, bank statements, logs and other fiscal records related to complex entries, payments and collections.
- Assists in conducting revenue analysis and other accounting studies, and participates in writing reports.
- Independently prepares a variety of detailed accounting, statistical and/or narrative financial statements or reports requiring analysis, interpretation, and a thorough understanding of the account structure and relationship of data contained in the reports.
- Prepares for independent annual audit to include lead sheets, supporting documentation and other items as requested.
- Support Property Managers with Yardi software input issues.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with major course work in accounting, business administration, finance or a related field.
- Three (3) years of increasing responsible experience performing higher level accounting duties; analysis and records management.
- Strong computer skills with MS Office knowledge, organized and able to communicate well.
- Yardi software experience.
- Multifamily property experience.
- Competitive salary
- 9/80 Work Schedule – This provides a 3-day weekend every other weekend while still getting paid 80 hours every 2 weeks.
- Free Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance offered for employee. $325 monthly credit for additional dependents. Blue Shield and Kaiser are the medical insurance options.
- Optional 403(b) program with Company Matching
- Up to 80 hours of vacation hours with accrual beginning after the first 60 days of employment.
- 40 hours of sick leave granted in a lump sum upon hire and on an annual basis
- 10 Holidays per year
At the time of filing, applicants must show clearly that they meet the minimum requirements. Based upon information presented in the resume and cover letter, a limited number of candidates with qualifications most representative of the position will be selected for further consideration.
Please email resumes to Jweaver@reliantams.org.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER