Resident Services Coordinator
Aliso Viejo, CA
Beautiful Mission Valley property! Sares Regis Group of Newport Beach, California, is a privately held real estate development, investment and management firm that focuses on commercial properties and multifamily communities in the western U.S. Since its founding in 1993, SRG has developed and acquired more than $7 billion in commercial and residential assets. The company manages a combined portfolio of approximately 25 million square feet of office and industrial space and 20,500 apartment units.
OPPORTUNITY: RESIDENT SERVICES COORDINATOR - ALISO CREEK, CA (535 UNITS)
Sares Regis Group is seeking an experienced customer service professional to work at our beautiful 535-unit Aliso Creek Apartments community! This is a great career opportunity in an ideal location!
- Responsible for greeting prospects, guests and visitors as they arrive to our community
- Provide a personalized experience, with emphasis on care and convenience for our future and current residents
- Engage with residents, fostering an ongoing, positive relationship while confirming their expectations are being fulfilled
- Respond to resident complaints and concerns in a timely and professional manner, making sure every situation handled ends with gratification
- Act as the communication center providing residents community happenings daily, weekly, or monthly via the computer portal and postings.
- Plan, promote and deliver resident events and activities ensuring resident’s find value outside the walls of their apartment home
- Identify, communicate and implement opportunities to improve resident happiness and service.
QUALIFICATIONS • Must have excellent customer service experience with ability to pass fair housing exam.
• Must have a minimum of 1 year experience on 300+ units.
• Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbal.
• Experience with file audits, customer service and resident engagement a must!
• Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
• Must have knowledge of operations software used at the property level; Outlook, Internet software, EXCEL, and WORD. • Current driver's license and auto insurance.
• Able to work weekends and overtime as job requires.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K match and more!
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT:
SARES REGIS CAREERS WEBSITE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER All positions contingent on completion of successful background screen and drug test.