Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
Menomonee Falls, WI
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is looking for the absolute best and brightest to join our team of dedicated professionals as a FP&A Analyst at our home office in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
The FP&A Analyst is chiefly responsible for performing budgeting, forecasting and reporting for our multi-family projects. This position works closely with our Accounting team to ensure that data is collected and formatted in a consistent manner, while providing qualitative analysis and supporting documentation to our Senior Management & Investor relations team.
- Responsible for managing regular reporting and dashboards, as well as ad hoc requests for our multi-family portfolio.
- Support cross functional department requests through financial analysis, measuring key company metrics and trend analysis.
- Produce quarterly qualitative analysis of company performance; support investor relations with project analysis and information needed for our investors
- Perform variance analysis review for monthly financials to provide insight to key stakeholders.
- Assist with monthly forecasting and financial reviews of our multi-family portfolio.
- Contribute information during annual budget preparation/process as well as regular forecasting.
- Develop process solutions through automation, standardization, and innovation.
- Support management and other stakeholders through ad hoc financial requests.
Skills Critical to Success:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2 – 3 years of prior quantitative experience with finance exposure
- Strong detail orientation with a commitment to the highest standards of work quality
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced computer skills; mastery of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- An ability to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines while remaining organized
- A motivated, self-starter who driven to succeed and isn’t deterred by obstacles.
Continental Properties is a great place to work, as evidenced by our eight consecutive Top Workplace awards. Here are some of the reasons that our team members vote for us as a Top Workplace:
- Exceptional company culture that encourages innovation and empowers team members to act as leaders by providing the opportunities, training, and tools critical to achieving a successful and meaningful career
- Industry-leading compensation and benefits package including Gold and Platinum Medical Plan options, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care reimbursement, 401(k) with company match and company provided life and disability insurance
- A world-class work environment with potential for long-term growth and advancement in the industry, paid professional memberships and professional activities (conferences and workshops) and a tuition and certification reimbursement program?
- Paid holidays and generous vacation time
- Participation in our Building Above and Beyond (BAAB) incentive program that rewards team members based on the success of the company as measured against clearly defined goals
- For team members who are interested, informal offsite gatherings and company sponsored lunches on a monthly basis
- Strong communication from executive management, including interactive quarterly lunch discussions on strategic progress and an annual “State of the Company” meeting
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
For the benefit of our residents, the communities we serve, and our co-workers, all applicants are required to pass a post-offer criminal background check prior to joining the Continental team.